- Sports Ten Technologies Pvt Ltd respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer an enriching and holistic internet experience to its Users. Kindly take time to read the ‘About Us’ section to know more about Ludo Platinum. Most of the Amusement Facilities are offered for free but you may need registration to participate in Ludo Platinum’s online games. The information about the User is collected by Ludo Platinum as (i) information supplied by Users and (ii) information automatically tracked during User’s navigation on Ludo Platinum.
Purpose and Usage:
- To avail certain Amusement Facilities on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Sports Ten will not collect any information or contact number directly for personal use. Moreover, you will be asked to provide your personal information, email address, phone number, and bank details to transfer your winning amount from the wallet. Any information you provide will not be used for other commercial purposes and will not be forwarded to any third party.
- In the course of providing you with access to the Amusement Facilities, and in order to provide you access to the features and services offered through the Portal and to verify your identity, you may be required to furnish additional information, including your Bank Account Number.
- The User hereby represents that the Invited Users have consented and agreed to such disclosure to and use of their email address and Facebook username by Ludo Platinum.
- All required information is specific and based on the kind of Game/ Amusement Facility the User wishes to participate in or access, and will be utilized for the purpose of providing services, including but not limited to the Amusement Facility, requested by the User. The information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve the Amusement Facilities and provide you the most user-friendly game experience. Sports Ten may also share such information with affiliates and third parties in limited circumstances, including for the purpose of providing services requested by the User, complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Sports Ten may also share information as provided by you and data concerning usage of the Amusement Facility and participation in the Games with third party service providers engaged by Ludo Platinum, for the purpose of data analytics or other similar purposes, for the purpose of storage, improving the services and helping Ludo Platinum serve you better.
- Where we propose to use your personal information (that is, information that that may be used to identify the User and that is not otherwise publicly available) for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
- By using the Portal, you hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use and storage of this information by Ludo Platinum. Sports Ten reserves the right to share, disclose and transfer information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event Sports Ten sells or transfers all or a portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are shared, disclosed or transferred as part of the transaction. You hereby expressly grant consent and permission to Sports Ten for disclosure and transfer of information to such third parties. Further, Sports Ten reserves the right to disclose personal information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests and as necessary to protect the rights and interests of Ludo Platinum
- To improve the effectiveness and usability of the Portal for our Users, we use “cookies”, or such similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless the User voluntarily identifies himself/herself (e.g., through registration), Ludo Platinum has no way of knowing who the User is, even if we assign a cookie to the User’s computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information supplied by the User. A cookie cannot read data off the User’s hard drive. Ludo Platinum’s advertisers may also assign their own cookies to the User’s browser (if the User clicks on their ad banners), a process that Ludo Platinum does not control.
- Ludo Platinum’s web servers automatically collect limited information about User’s computer’s connection to the Internet, including User’s IP address, when the User visits the Portal. (User’s IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send data to the User — such as the web pages viewed by the User). The User’s IP address does not identify the User personally. Ludo Platinum uses this information to deliver its web pages to Users upon request, to tailor its Portal to the interests of its users, to measure traffic within the Portal and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where Ludo Platinum’s visitors come.
All information gathered on Sports Ten is securely stored within Ludo Platinum- controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis. However, we understand that as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access. By using the Portal, you understand and agree that your information may be used in or transferred to countries other than India.
When Sports Ten presents information to it’s online advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Portal — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Ludo Platinum, we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
Conditions of Use:
Sports Ten DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PORTAL, IT’S SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE VIRUS FREE. LUDO PLATINUM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPORTS TEN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF AN AMOUNT OF INR
We obtain and you hereby consent to provide your Personal Information at the time of registration or from third-party service providers you interact with or engaged by us. Such Personal Information includes :
- Registration – phone number/Google email ID, name, location
- Using wallet, payment functions – bank account details, payment method, name, KYC proof documents. Please note that we do not collect Aadhaar information.
- Customer support correspondence: When you ask for assistance from Our customer support, the contact information you provide will be collected, as well as information about your gameplay or activity on the Service, your user ID number, your financial and payment information, and the correspondence. If available through the Services, you may provide Us with certain profile information which you consent to make public, such as a short biography, location, website, cell phone, a picture, information to customize your account, etc. Such contact information may be used to send you information about the Services or related information.
Retention of Data:
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
You will promptly notify Ludo Platinum if there are any changes, updates or modifications to your information. Further, you may also review, update or modify your information and user preferences by logging into your Profile page on the Portal.
In case of any queries regarding our data processing activities or to exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Information, please contact ______________ at __________________ (Grievance Officer). For revoking your consent and requesting deletion of your Personal Information held with us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days or in accordance with the timeframe permitted under applicable law. and delete your Personal Information, except such information required by law to be retained.