Responsible gaming means playing a disciplined game till the point it does not affect your body and mind. Every game has a break-even point. Playing a game as per the Ludo and understanding when to stop playing a game is called RESPONSIBLE GAMING.
Games at LUDO Platinum not only give you the thrill of winning against players from across the country but can also improve your strategic prowess, decision making, and time-management skills.
We at LUDO Platinum want you to enjoy our games as much as we have enjoyed creating them for you. As a responsible gaming company, we take the following steps for all our users:
We understand that gaming has the potential to be addictive, and one can lose track of time and money whilst playing games. But keeping the following DOs and DON’Ts in mind, you can ensure your love for gaming doesn’t change into an addiction:
- Play for entertainment alone, not as a source of earnings or remuneration which in any manner impacts your financial independence.
- You should play Ludo Platinum with money that you can afford to lose.
- You should decide in advance how much money you will spend playing the game and that money should not be a part of your previous game reserve.
- You should complete all your personal and other important tasks before sitting to play so that you can play the game with a free mind.
- You should also decide on the number of hours you will be devoted to the game.
- Take a break and pause playing for a while if you have lost money continuously multiple times
- You should not play Ludo Platinum by taking loans.
- You should not play Ludo Platinum to earn extra income
- You should not get into a game if you have other planned tasks on hand. This is also important as you don’t want this to interfere with your day-to-day life.
- You should not play in a bad, sad, or mad mood. This affects your game performance ultimately leading you in losing money.
- You should not chase losses. Even if you have continuous losses, don’t try to recoup them at tournaments with higher stakes or taking entry in tournaments again and again.
- Don’t harass, threaten or abuse other players on the Platform or engage in any conduct that would be considered as illegal, unethical or defamatory
If you need any further information or help, write to us at ______________________________ and we would be happy to help.
Disclaimer- Ludo Platinum will never force their any user to add real money into the game and even we give you free deposit and bonus & you can use that to try the game but if you want to add money you can add at your own risk and we are not responsible if you lose any of your money.