Terms & Condition
Usage of Ludo Platinum
Certain Sports Ten Services may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
Sports Ten may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Ludo Platinum or Ludo Platinum Services.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Ludo Platinum Services
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Ludo Platinum;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Ludo Platinum;
- In the event any User breaches, or Sports Ten reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used the Ludo Platinum Services, Sports Ten may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User’s access to all or any part of Ludo Platinum or the Ludo Platinum Services, deactivate or delete the User’s account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on Ludo Platinum and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- If Ludo Platinum charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Ludo Platinum Services, Ludo Platinum shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User’s account or Ludo Platinum Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Ludo Platinum, but not if such suspension or removal is affected due to:
- Any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Sports Ten.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Ludo Platinum or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
Sports Ten does not offered in certain States
Meghalaya, Odisha, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh & Sikkim.
In Certain Indian states bar individuals residing in these states. Currently, Individuals residing in certain Indian states of Meghalaya, Odisha, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh & Sikkim are not allowed to participate the paid game version. According to Law these states bar users from participating in game of skill where as persons are required to pay to enter the platform. Sports Ten Platform will be restricted from existent access from such states.
You agree and acknowledge that Sports Ten may monitor of activities through Internet Protocol address and verify by Location services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ludo Platinum includes a combination of content created by Sports Ten, its partners, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”)in all software underlying Ludo Platinum and the Ludo Platinum Services and material published on Ludo Platinum, including (but not limited to) games, tournaments, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Sport Ten, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Ludo Platinum either in whole or in part without express written license from Ludo Platinum.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
Sports Ten may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users’ use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Sports Ten does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Ludo Platinum, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. Sports Ten’s inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Sports Ten of such third-party Internet sites.
Users’ correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users’ correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that Sports Ten will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Ludo Platinum contains content that is created by Sports Ten as well as content provided by third parties. Ludo Platinum does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Sports Ten Services provided on Ludo Platinum including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Ludo Platinum.
- Derestricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Ludo Platinum Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User’s bank account on record with Ludo Platinum subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Ludo Platinum). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Ludo Platinum by marking emails from Ludo Platinum as part of their “safe senders” list. Ludo Platinum shall not be held liable if any email remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User’s junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by Ludo Platinum to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else’s password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Ludo Platinum of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Ludo Platinum shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with Ludo Platinum Services and/or Ludo Platinum experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Ludo Platinum or Ludo Platinum Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Ludo Platinum or the Ludo Platinum Services (each a “Server”); or (2) the enjoyment of Ludo Platinum Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Ludo Platinum Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of Ludo Platinum Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Ludo Platinum Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Ludo Platinum, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Ludo Platinum Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Ludo Platinum for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, Ludo Platinum, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Ludo Platinum without the express written consent of Ludo Platinum;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Ludo Platinum without the express written consent of Ludo Platinum;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt Ludo Platinum, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Ludo Platinum, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- If a User chooses a username that, in Ludo Platinum’s considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Ludo Platinum to public disparagement or scorn, Ludo Platinum reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Ludo Platinum, deny such User access to Ludo Platinum, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to the Ludo Platinum is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Ludo Platinum by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Ludo Platinum for use in accessing Ludo Platinum. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of Ludo Platinum is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Ludo Platinum’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users’ use of Ludo Platinum.
- Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed to make any purchases or redemption on Ludo Platinum & consequent participation in any activity on Ludo Platinum Website or application is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of Ludo Platinum, whenever it comes to the knowledge of Ludo Platinum.
- Ludo Platinum believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child- friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
- Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain Ludo Platinum Services on the Ludo Platinum & it is limited to play only on practice mode.
- Ludo Platinum may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Ludo Platinum.
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants may require to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Team Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Permanent Account Number
- Official Government ID (for KYC checks)
- For getting any winning amount, participant may require to share his /her bank account details correctly
- Ludo Platinum is not liable for any transaction, if details provided by the user are incorrect.
- A participant will receive his/ her winnings in his bank account within 24-48 hrs of submitting a redeem request.
- If there is any delay in receiving the winning amount, a participant can directly contact Ludo Platinum Helpdesk.
- Participants may also be required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
Skill Based games played on SPORTSTEN’s application do not qualify as Gambling and Lottery
Users must note that the games hosted on the SPORTSTEN Platform are games of skill. In compliance with Indian law, we do not support, endorse, or offer to Users, games of chance for money. While games of skill do not have a comprehensive definition, they are considered to be those games where the impact of a player’s effort and skill on the outcome of a game is higher than the impact of luck and chance.
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislation including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
Ludo is a game where a lot of concentration, planning, strategy to understand the opponent’s planning is required to win a game.
A player with good experience & understanding of ludo skills with best of strategy building skills along with excellent presence of mind can dominate.
Ludo Platinum therefore offers a practice mode to let all players play & test their skills before joining any paid mode,
Ludo Platinum highly recommends that if a player is inexperienced or not good with ludo skills then he/ she should spent lot of time playing on practice mode to enhance his /her skills as skills are really required to correctly strategize the moves after getting a number on roll of dice
So a participant should have a high level of skill & need to have a good strategy in order to successfully win at Ludo.
By participating in Contest(s), Tournaments, each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons currently residing in India.
- Ludo Platinum may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Ludo Platinum as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and winnings.
- All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“GST”) as per the Goods and Service Tax Act. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize.
The decision of Ludo Platinum with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non- contestable. Participants playing the paid formats of the Tournaments confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Assam, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Tournaments (s) is a resident of any of the above-mentioned states, Ludo Platinum shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further Ludo Platinum may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account with Ludo Platinum. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User’s bank account on record with Ludo Platinum, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Ludo Platinum shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Ludo Platinum may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
- If it comes to the notice of Ludo Platinum that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s)/Tournament or if it comes to the notice of Ludo Platinum that conduct of any such Contest(s) /Tournament is prohibited, then Ludo Platinum shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) /Tournament without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the Ludo Platinum Services provided on Ludo Platinum voluntarily and at their own risk. Ludo Platinum shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Ludo Platinum Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the Ludo Platinum and accessing the Ludo Platinum Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify Ludo Platinum, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Ludo Platinum Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Ludo Platinum accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Ludo Platinum Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Ludo Platinum Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify Ludo Platinum and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by Ludo Platinum on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Ludo Platinum harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the Ludo Platinum or participation in any Contest. In no event shall Ludo Platinum be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User’s engagement with the Ludo Platinum or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of Ludo Platinum allowing Users to access the Ludo Platinum Services hosted on the Ludo Platinum, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Ludo Platinum, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Ludo Platinum Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Ludo Platinum nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, Ludo Platinum shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Ludo Platinum services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. Ludo Platinum disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Ludo Platinum’s Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by Ludo Platinum’s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Ludo Platinum’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Ludo Platinum does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Ludo Platinum(s). Ludo Platinum(s) content is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Ludo Platinum is done at the User’s discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from a User’s download of any such material.
Ludo Platinum shall make best endeavors to ensure that the Ludo Platinum(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Ludo Platinum nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- The Ludo Platinum(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
- Ludo Platinum(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of Ludo Platinum(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- The quality of any products, Ludo Platinum Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through LudoPlatinum.com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
- In case Ludo Platinum discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User’s account, Ludo Platinum reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, Ludo Platinum agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Ludo Platinum nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any Ludo Platinum Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted or provided by Ludo Platinum and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Ludo Platinum Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
- Ludo Platinum’s focus is 100% customer satisfaction. In the event of an error in the transaction, wrongful transfers, mistaken identity, or any other issues that can be verified and proven, we will refund the money in question to the user, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine print on each league, contest, tournament or service we provide before paying for it, it provides all the details about the services we provide and the contest entries users purchase. In case of dissatisfaction from Ludo Platinum’s services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us.
- Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows.
- For cancellations on transactions already completed please contact us via the Contact Us section on the app or the website.
- In case You have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the SPORTSTEN Services, You can send an email to Mr __________________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Nodal Officer” and “Grievance Officer”). We reserve the right to replace the Nodal Officer at any time without any notice or intimation to You. You can directly escalate to our management team by contacting our Nodal Officer. Any queries raised by Users will be acknowledged within 48 hours and a ticket will be raised. SPORTSTEN will redress the compliant as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days.
- Subject to the clauses below, the courts of competent jurisdiction at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Platform provided by SPORTSTEN (including the Game(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of the Users), as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (Notification) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by confidential arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be LUCKNOW, (Uttar Pradesh) India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The parties shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator and in case of parties do not agree to a sole arbitrator then the same shall be appointed as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the parties, and each party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise.
- The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms shall prevent SPORTSTEN from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard its interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any courts of competent jurisdiction at Uttar Pradesh to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of SPORTSTEN to pursue any remedy for monetary damage through the arbitration described herein.